Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose....early start to the day as I drove Marie to work and then drove myself to a sports field to do the dew. Had a nice day and the place to myself so I just meandered here...........then there..........and back to here and there and did that the whole time there not worrying about where. Um....that sounds a tad like something Dr. Seuss would write.

Near the soccer net I dug up a ball medal which I'm sure some poor kid felt bad about losing. Losing .....no we won our first game of the season last night winning 11-1 and I could still feel the pain in my throwing arm everytime I swung my Freedom 3 Plus. With my quota of finds in my pocket I pointed Otto homeward and had a quick lunch and a quick change of gear and went aquatic at a lake near home so that I could pick Marie up after she got off work at 3pm. Missed the boat on that one as I arrived home with my payloader, golf balls.............she got off at two.......in the dog house now.

Take for the day was 2 golf eggs, a pay loader toy, softball medal, drill bit, charity pin, kids ring and and 67 coins @ $7.78.
mm.jpg

Upvote 0

fortbball9

Bronze Member
Aug 26, 2008
Virginia
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTAx 550
Well at least you don't have to buy any golf ball the next time you play golf.That adds up,them
thing get expensive when you keep loosing them as I do.
Congrats on a great mixture of finds

fortbball9

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread