Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gonna see how it does on the oak roots we have out here. I’m sick of breaking shovels. I’ll let you guys know how it works. IMG_0012.JPGIMG_0012.JPG

Upvote 0
What in tarnation. Is that plastic? I could use that as a self defense tool while detecting some of the hard knock parks here

Be sure to let us know how that thing works especially on Bodoc roots. Good luck.

I feel like an explanation, like description and operation is in order here.

I got one I'll send you next...lol:
61w1ABFr6uL._UL1500_large.jpg

just kidding...:thumbsup:

The one you have WON'T work in Missouri ...too many rocks...

Man, that looks really airport friendly.

You plan on hunting planter boxes in the terminal.

No a bad idea lol

Very bad idea mate; thats where all the TSA workers keep their ADD and ADHD meds.

This is why it stinks like cat pee near every last indoor planter in the airport.

I have that exact same tile in my kitchen n laundry room. 😂

I dunno, I just can't picture that thing cutting sod, stirring paint maybe.

I dunno, I just can't picture that thing cutting sod, stirring paint maybe.

It’s really for digging around the hole if it’s a root’s involved I can get in between and dig out without have to scratch my target. When I’m chopping though roots I’ve kissed some a time a two.

Last edited:
I really for digging around the hole if it’s a root’s involved I can get in between and dig out without have to scratch my target. When I’m chopping though roots I’ve kissed some a time a two.
That's not a bad idea.... :icon_scratch:

I recommend you invest in an 18v battery operated sawz-all to cut the roots out. Or maybe a hang a crowbar on your belt when you want to pry roots apart.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back