Got a new job...bank teller! plus 2 C-notes from 1950!

Silver Sniper

Dec 17, 2008
I got a new job at a bank as a teller! i cant wait to pluck the silver dry lol. I havent been on the pursuit for silver in a while although I did get a 1899 0 barber quarter for $3 in G4 condition, only 2.6 million minted and worth about $11. I was on the hunt for some old 50's and hundo's today and to my suprise I got a couple 100's from 1950! They arent crisp, but I figure they may be worth something. Nice to get some paper in my collection.

Upvote 0
S

seger98

That's a great job to have, just don't get caught in the vault opening rolls! :tongue3:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man oh man. You are going to have a lot of people loathing you because of this job and the opportunities you'll have. :D

Reverend B*IKE*

Jan 11, 2009
YOU CON
Detector(s) used
Minelab SAFARI, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Job!! Lets see how long you keep it before they find out your real motives!
I would try and get chummy with the Armoured Truck guys and find out if they can get you some boxes that have been sitting in their Vault for 50-75 years! LOL

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
i have 11 years 8 months and 22 days left before i can retire from the job i am doing now. if there is any silver still floating around in circulation by then i am going to get a teller job too....good luck in searching

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are now an enemy!!!!!! :tard: >:( :-\ ;D :tongue3:

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
silvercop said:
probably not long...i look in the teller's drawers every time i go in the bank ;D ;D
and with some of the clothing styles now a days that is not the only place that gets my attention :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread