Got a new toy Gold Hog Multi Sluice my review

okbasspro

Jan 14, 2012
Chickasha,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Let me start with saying this is the best cleanup device I have ever used. I had 4 gallons of cons sitting in the shed that had already been thru what is considered the best cleanup tool by many. I will not name it I am not here to bash on any other equipment. I am surprised at the amount of sub -100 gold that was caught. These cons are from my 4" Proline which I am amazed it caught this small of gold.I get 10-12 Gallons of cons a day from this dredge and my trips are usually 10-15 days.I now know I have thrown a crap load of gold back in the creek.My hat is off to Doc it is a amazing piece of equipment at a very fair price that works exactly as advertised.Here are a few pics of what came out of that 4 gallons only took about 20 mins to get it down to 2 table spoons.
Heavy Pans to all and Merry Christmas:headbang:
757.JPG 770.JPG 771.JPG 772.JPG

Upvote 0

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Last edited:

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've switched mine up a bit, being that the Gold Fox extreme runs exactly the same size and configuration of Gold Hog mats. So I can now put the multisluice head into my extreme box and change the pump out to the 800gph for concentrating, or run the 2000gph pump with the trommel. I combined the two because the boxes are the same and left the original multisluice box in storage. Changing from the trommel to the multisluice is simply plug and play :)

received_2518338578485919.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions