Got a pair

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Well the mornings are starting to be quite pleasant. I love it early when it is all quiet and calm. No kids yelling and screaming. No wild splashing. Ahhhh it's nice out there. I am starting to find things but nothing "good". At least I am getting signals now. The first thing I got this morning was a pair of sunglasses. I guess those tiny little screws are what makes my machine sound off. Next thing I got was a large cheap hoop earring. I swear these girls are wearing earring so big that I wouldn't be surprised to find one big enough to go over the entire head! My next hit was pretty cool. I pulled up 3 quarter in the same scoop. I've gotten 2 coins in one scoop many times but this is the first time I ever got 3 coins in one scoop. I liked that! Well about an hour later I pulled another cheap hoop earring up and voila! It was a match to the first one I found. Now I have a pair! Too bad I couldn't find the mate to the "gold" one I found the other day. Nope, when I find a pair they turn out to be junk. ::)

041011.jpg

Earrings041011.jpg

Ah well the season is young and who knows what may come up next! :wink:

Upvote 0

harleyroadangel

Jan 16, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garett ATX 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's kewl that you are starting to find stuff....and how neat to find the match, even though it wasn't gold....next un might be!

Joy

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Munzie you just need to start a new fashion statement and wear mismatched ear rings.....my 9 year old daughter is doing that now with her socks....it's the cool thing to do and you can use them cool finds! javascript:void(0);

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you found a pair of them Mumszie....usually,
you only get to find one. The other one is tucked
away for another hunt. Not Gold this time, so the
next time is gonna be sweet! GL and HH
Gold Nuggets :hello:

gold-digger

Jul 4, 2006
Gulf Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excals & Quattro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Nice pair you got there Mumz...

Its nice to know that life is returning to the beach again, another month and things should really pick up in the water.

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
when I read the title I thought for sure you found the mate to the gold one! well congrats anyway!!

ron lord

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2007
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You will look good with them on !!!!! LOLO

Rockin Chairs Gold

Dec 18, 2010
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Pro Coil, SunRay X 5.5, S.E.F. 6x8, Excalibur II
JimDon said:
Hey Munzie you just need to start a new fashion statement and wear mismatched ear rings.....my 9 year old daughter is doing that now with her socks....it's the cool thing to do and you can use them cool finds! javascript:void(0);

Know what you mean by the mismatched socks and even tennis shoes. Have a 25 year old grand daughter and two great grand daughters doing it now. Asked what was going on and was told that was newest craze. And they wander why grandparents stay in the back ground. Rick :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions