Got a visit from the Silver Fairy!

MetalFury

May 25, 2006
New Jersey
Yes...she is a silver fairy! At least I think she is, no markings on her but she came out of the ground nice and shiny. Also got a 1964 quarter...only my 12th silver coin! I hit a school playground and the woods behind the school...the fairy and most of the clad came from the playground, pretty much everything else came from the woods including the 1964 quarter. The box is pretty cool...it was closed when I found it and I thought there might be something in it but no such luck. I'm not sure what the cool looking half rounded thing with the scrollwork on it is but it looks cool...and old! A couple of older looking, ugly brooches and a couple shotgun shells ends. Some other odds and ends...all in all a fun hunt today!
Update - I finally decided to put up an avatar...Yes I used the silver fairy...haha!

100_6706.jpg

100_6704.jpg

100_6705.jpg

100_6707.jpg

100_6708.jpg

100_6709.jpg

Upvote 0

treasuretrucker

Jun 3, 2007
on the open road
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
lol,my brother the silver fairy king.i found 3 dimes and a penny today,but i got my exercise and the dog had fun running alongside me.talk to you later bill,nice finds.

OP
OP
MetalFury

MetalFury

May 25, 2006
New Jersey
treasuretrucker said:
lol,my brother the silver fairy king.

Hey Bro...nice name you have bestowed on me...haha! I will forever and henceworth be known as the silver fairy king! Nice to see that you're still safe out there on the road. Your finds will pick up as you learn your machine better...took me about a good couple of months to really understand the different tones and all. When you find your first ring or silver coin you'll remember it forever! Take it easy and talk to you soon...

Merf

Silver Member
Jan 7, 2007
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab vanquish, Quest x10 pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neat finds for sure---That Fairy is quite unique--Way cool

history hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2007
Menasha WI.
Detector(s) used
Nox 800 AT Max, Mine lab se pro/ Teknetics 7500 / teknetics 8000 / fisher m-scope (aquanut) 1280x/2ea compass relic magnum 6 /compass yukon 77b (professional) /compass yukon 71b
Sounds like a great day!

R

RUDY2003

Great diggs silver fairy...eh...king!
Cool bunch of stuff....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions