weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sure was HOT out :icon_sunny: I took the wife to the dentist this morning and when we got home she wasnt up for detecting so she told me to go if i wanted :icon_pirat: so i headed out in the heat :o it was 95 today when i set out to the park :tard: got in about and hour and found a key , a girls hair thingy and 92 cents ;D soaked from head to toe it was time to head back to the house where it was a lot cooler , wasnt much on finds today but it all adds up and sure is fun :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 100_1932 (600 x 450).jpg
    100_1932 (600 x 450).jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 308
Upvote 0
OP
OP
weasel606

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Golden1 said:
Ya found more than i did ............
I hope the finds pick up for both of us ;D
dave-enc said:
wtg weasel you got out hope the wife feels better soon
hh
dave+bobbie
thanks dave an bobbie :wink: even though it was hot it felt great to go :thumbsup:

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep me too... I was gonna go to the beach and look for some gold, but first I was gonna change my brakes on my car. That's fine, I went and got the pads and I wanted to put new rotors on, fine. When I started to do it, I realized that I lost my rim lock key last time I had changed a tire. So I drove all around trying to find a replacement with no luck. So I went to a brake shop and asked if they could get them off (1 on each rim). They did, but they charged me $25 for a total of 10 min. of work. I mean 10 min from the time I gave them my keys, then they gave me them back!!!! Then I went home and did the brakes, but it was already 1pm and I had to get some sleep so I could be good to go again for my night job. And here I am at my night job working 7pm to 7am. I hope everybody else had a better day hunting...

OP
OP
weasel606

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
TreasureFiend said:
Yep me too... I was gonna go to the beach and look for some gold, but first I was gonna change my brakes on my car. That's fine, I went and got the pads and I wanted to put new rotors on, fine. When I started to do it, I realized that I lost my rim lock key last time I had changed a tire. So I drove all around trying to find a replacement with no luck. So I went to a brake shop and asked if they could get them off (1 on each rim). They did, but they charged me $25 for a total of 10 min. of work. I mean 10 min from the time I gave them my keys, then they gave me them back!!!! Then I went home and did the brakes, but it was already 1pm and I had to get some sleep so I could be good to go again for my night job. And here I am at my night job working 7pm to 7am. I hope everybody else had a better day hunting...
WOW thats not a great day ! hope it gets better for you so you can get out and find that gold :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread