Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It’s a squished Scovill MFG co Waterbury General Service Button. Found it in the same place I found the Louisiana Pelican and the Confederate gold guilted Coat Button. A very exciting days.

Rang up 9-10 on the 800 IMG_1876.jpgIMG_1877.jpgIMG_1878.jpgIMG_1879.jpg I love BUTTONS!!! IMG_0012.jpgIMG_1881.jpg

Upvote 33
Nice Find T! You're doing great in that area!

Kace

gotta love those 1sts, very sweet button!

Nice Find T! You're doing great in that area!

Kace

Kace I’m trying this property was hit for 10 years but a guy I know now and he’s showed me so many things he’s found that are incredible. He said it used to produce something every time and now it doesn’t give something off every time which is true. But I’m digging low tones and it’s changed my button game. She’s a beautiful Southern belle that’s very conservative so you have to take it slow and respect her like I had to do with my wife. Lol

And yes they both drive me crazy at times but worth every minute.

Dangit! Would you please delete one private message so I can send you something? I typed it 3 times now...lol:tongue3:

Way to go T, glad you’ve still been getting out!!

Yes sir but I must admit I’m feeling it right now. I dug a lot of deep low tone signals to find that button and it only took me 5 hours and 60 plugs. Lol

June 22 I’ll be 50 I’m getting old, so I got a lot of time to make up. I wish I would’ve found this hobby earlier in life.

Haha thats great Truth. The first is always exciting and rewarding. Great feeling and congratulations.

The first is ALWAYS the best feeling. I wish I would’ve started detecting earlier in life, then I’m glad I started late because at 50 I’ve learned how such a small old something can bring me happiness and if you work real hard and you’re persistent, you’ll get lucky and get this high for free. Simple things in life.

Nice find! Congrats! :icon_thumleft: I love digging buttons too.

Nice save on the button Truth. Hope there's more waiting to be found in there. Congrats!!

Truth that's awesome buddy!!!!! I have only found one and I live in Maryland. It's my favorite find since I love civil war artifacts...well done buddy and keep looking in that area I'm sure you will find more...

Truth that's awesome buddy!!!!! I have only found one and I live in Maryland. It's my favorite find since I love civil war artifacts...well done buddy and keep looking in that area I'm sure you will find more...

I went today I rang up in the low tone (9-10 on the 800) which I learned is very small lead bullets. But believe me I never give up. Appreciate the support and kind words Willieg

Awesome button, you are killing it with your saves, Congrats & HH

Thanks Inspector it’s gonna be hard to outdo last year but the year is young and the opportunities are endless. I gonna hunt a virgin honey hole this year I just don’t know when or where it is yet. Lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back