Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
after the last several weeks of total skunks on halfs I went out today and bought $225 of mostly handrolls in dimes nickels and pennies, as you can see in the pic, about $10 worth of nickels were machine rolled, rest of all coins were customer hand rolls. This bank has no counter and only accepts rolled coins.

I go to this bank about once or twice a month and buy all they have. The dimes yielded one 1964 rosie, not bad for the amount of dimes I got. For the nickels I found no silver, but I managed 12 pre 1959 nickels and this cool Canadian "V" nickel....lol
I have never seen this particular Canadian nickel before, I think it has a cool design.

For the pennies I got 15 wheats...............and this years 2nd Indian!!!! :thumbsup: It was on the end of the roll, and the first thing I saw when I opened the roll up! Made my day! :icon_sunny:

Attachments

• $225 hand rolls.JPG
    $225 hand rolls.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 228
  • S6302586.JPG
    S6302586.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 232
  • 2nd indian from CRH.JPG
    2nd indian from CRH.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 241
Upvote 0

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
Great Finds!!! The good thing about the lower denominations are that you rarely get skunked. Keep hitting those pennies and you will be amazed at what you find.

Gotta Love those Indians! :thumbsup:

Happy Hunting,
Jason

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread