txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
;D ;D ;D When I got home it was already getting dark, but I had to check it out anyway. Went in my backyard made a sweep about 2ft wide and 8ft long from my porch. I was not out there 10min and half of it was spent turning it on and looking at the different modes. I am so excited! At this rate I will pay for the MD IN 754 days ;)

Attachments

• 1st out.jpg
    1st out.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 711
Upvote 0

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great! Tony the Tig.....Uh....I mean Excellent! ;) Monty

Ronin9868

Jan 2, 2007
South Eastern VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Minelab SE, 12x15 and the 10x12 Butterfly Excel, 12.5 Excel,18.5 Excel
I myself have another 2013 days left to pay off my detector with my finds but share your enthusiasm. :)

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been a one-detector dude since 1992, with no repairs. Always had friends who could loan me a back-up machine if I needed. Paid for my Fisher 1266-X easily four times over. You'll get there. Oh, and I've never once worried about re-embursing myself for all the hours of research, packages of AA bateries, bee stings, cuts, run-ins with electric fences and angry bulls, gasoline money for all the driving, or the cost of the machine itself. It just sorta happened. Now I clean up and save all my clad coins for repairs. Besides, the dollar sign is not what it's really about for me. I only know of one detectorist who makes a living at this hobby, and not much of a living at that. Cheers on your first finds, and may the lamp of research guide you to many, many more great discoveries.

-Buckleboy

OP
OP
txkickergirl

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no, its not about the money but that is a nice bonus.

Several years ago, I bought a camera, couldn't use it took photography classes and got hooked. Talk about an expensive hobby! At least I do make pretty good money off of it, when the mood strikes, but I don't have those moods often.
So hubby should be more than happy with the MD hobby, unless I decided to start flying off to different places ???I better erase that thought!

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
HAAA!! Great finds in a super short hunt, what other treasure do you reckon is in that yard?

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Way to go girl!! I'm thinking about getting an Ace also. Congrats on your first finds with your new baby!

HH,
Moon

Daisy

Apr 16, 2006
Ontario, Canada
Cool! is that a pin, earrings? It's my first year with an ace as well. It's a good little machine and it doesn't take too long to figure out the different tones. I hope you have a blast!
HH Daisy

RED THUNDER

Dec 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Right on! ;D You have a good machine there. Now just keep on tooling with it and the rest will come. Nice finds and motor on!

Red Thunder

TxTim

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
Good deal!
I bet you pay for that baby in less than 2 months!!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG!! You're off to a good start. ;D

;) RR

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on a good start, nice motivator, I think the ACE 250 has been the biggest seller in years for enticing people into this wonderful hobby! Nothing like a great detector at a great price.

May your future hold some nice goodies to show us!

Don

funkman

Bronze Member
Apr 19, 2006
Middletown, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro & Ace 250
congrats on the finds and good luck on your future outings....which will probably be tonight!

HH

Funkman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions