got my new Sluice :)

tn guy

Feb 22, 2011
bought a BuckaBilly sluice got it today but it was dark so i couldnt go try it out lol i got the SB4014 (7"x40" with 14" flare) looks nice and is built very solid, i put a picture below

2f7c92a4.jpg

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks good ! I have seen men use these while I was working out West , but I do not know how myself .
I will have to go and learn one of these days so I will be able to work some of this type stuff .

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
i bought one of his sluices for our club raffel and i got to say he has quality built into his products. theres amny little things that went into this like removeing any rough edges, fitting the parts correctly,and the kind of hardware he used to assemble this fine sluice! and he and his wife freindly service and how ez it was to talk to them! id recommend their products everytime!

OP
OP
T

tn guy

Feb 22, 2011
russau said:
i bought one of his sluices for our club raffel and i got to say he has quality built into his products. theres amny little things that went into this like removeing any rough edges, fitting the parts correctly,and the kind of hardware he used to assemble this fine sluice! and he and his wife freindly service and how ez it was to talk to them! id recommend their products everytime!

yes it is a good one :) and yes he is easy to talk with, when i talked to him on the phone he sounded just like a good ol boy :) and i mean that in a good way :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions