got out for a little bit today

allsmith

Jun 1, 2006
north cental ohio
got out for a little bit today

nothing too exciting here,, but oh well i had fun,,part of a fishin reel , found the other half last week,, schick razor blade injector,, cool little crown and a ohio seal,, only got in a hour or so,,hot muggy and the lightning has been real bad here,, im kinda stunned here, just got done looking at lonewolfs gold coin :o :o :o :o :o :o now thats exciting,, well hh and hope we all find one of those gold coins soon!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Dscf0853.jpg
    Dscf0853.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 287
Upvote 0

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: got out for a little bit today

That was a nice hunt! HH, Mike

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

that crown is an awsome find and i checked against some english and ozzie coins.each english king or queen had a different crown and from what i,m seeing that crown is queen victorias [1856-1904] and is possibly a armed forces badge of that time.when i get time i will check it out and some of those badges can be worth a lot of money congrats on your find

tinpan

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Allsmith, nice finds. I found one of those razor blade injectors a couple months back. I found it at a torn down funeral home. Do you know anything about the injector?

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread