Got out the other day

Bill_saf

Jul 3, 2014
w/c Illinois
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
well I got out the other day and did some dredging.:headbang: opened up another hole next to the one Russ and I started last year. hopefully the bed rock wont be that far down but time will tell. and dang is that water cold with no wet suit or heater.:BangHead:

First test run 2016.jpg

Bill

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Best of luck.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Its gotta feel good!!!!!! Smooth water without a lot of turbulence will save that fine gold! Nice to see you and your wife out there dredgeing! That's how theyre gonna keep them "down on the farm" ! Im going to try a maiden voyage of my 2 inch out in the Mississippi River close to home and its got a EZ access. I don't expect to get anymore than a speck or two from this location BUt I just want to see how it runs before I do much driving....Thanks for the video ! I sure miss that ole dredge , Lots on memories!!

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
I concure John ! BUT I MISS that dredge and all that went with it! The 2 inch dredge will have to fill in for it ! I built this 2 incher just to compare all the matting that I have. Im excited to get some various Gold Hog matting from Doc to use as well ! I can see a lot of good things happening with the Gold Hog matting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread