Got out today...

trinityau

Jan 20, 2010
Redding, Ca
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, GP 3000 modified
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello all, GoldRiverMike came up to Redding today for a hunt. After meeting up we headed out to a spot that I usually score a few nice pieces. We did a few loops to look at some other draws but ended up back at the pre-selected site and began to detect. We were both using PI's and had detected for almost an hour with no results. After taking a short break I went a bit lower on the slope and right away got nice soft signal. It turned out to nice rough bit that was .74 grams. Another half an hour and Mike hollered at me that he had just found a nugget. I went over and he had found a nice piece, about twice the size of my piece. We hit it again and within fifteen minutes Mike hollered out again, he found another. This one was a bit smaller. Mike will have to post the weight on his pieces and may have some other pictures. The two on top are Mike's and the other one is mine. Thanks all, TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

Upvote 0

Rebel73153

Aug 12, 2010
Roseburg,Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is just great Ray. Sure would love to come down there and visit you some time and go detecting. I just got a Lobo ST to hunt for nuggets. Have never done it before but sure hope to find some eventually.

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That is some nice looking gold. Great Finds!!!!!

Gravelwasher

Jan 3, 2011
El Dorado County
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Nice looking chunkies!!

What coils you guys running and how deep were the nuggets?

Thanks for sharing Ray, love to see that gold!!

Rutnbuck

Jun 26, 2005
No. Utah
Detector(s) used
whites xlt, Goldbug2,
Your living right. Congrats on great gold. Sorry man I would have been there if you would of told me where to meet up. I think you forgot. Rut

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good looking Yella - Congrats to you both! :occasion14:

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice looking chunky gold Ray...