Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only hunted 1 1/2 hrs before the rain came[emoji36] I was just starting to find good stuff and had to quit. Dosent bother me to hunt in the rain but where I was it was already wet and I wouldn't have gotten out if I'd have stayed long. Don't want to make the owner mad by tearing up his property so I left. I did ok. Found 2 CS Richmond Sharps, some mealt, a piece of a harmonica reed and a flat button. The button still has cloth in the shank witch is cool. I'll be back to this spot once it drys up. Thanks for looking. uploadfromtaptalk1456069775553.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1456069784169.jpg

HH, Relic Nut

Upvote 10

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds always a button in most posts just funny that they nust of had problems with buttons back then..sorry about the rain its better than snow though...good job!!!

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool finds for a short hunt!

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good call on not wanting to leave ruts in the owner's land. One permission I have has such deep ruts from deer hunters I had to make a point of calling the owner so he didn't think it was me. Another example of careless self-centered people ruining it for others. Nice old lead:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread