Got salvage boat need targets in FL.

TX DIVER

Tenderfoot
Jul 20, 2008
Houston TX
I have read in several threads that individuals have location of unclaimed unnamed wreck sites in Florida. We are currently looking for targets to survey. We have a 80' recovery vessel with 4' diameter mail boxes with all commercial diving equipment. In addition, a survey boat with cesium mags and side scan sonar. We are from Texas and are main problem is creditable information of wrecks. We had an agreement to start surveying an area in April but decided the person and the information was not worth it. Doing the surveying it not expensive but time is short. We are will to put up all equipment and expenses. We are not a salvage company just a group of friend that enjoys the hunt and hopefully a lot of recovery. Any person that brings us information, all terms of agreement will be put in a contract.. Everything will be done above board following all state and federal regulation. Ideally, we would like to be beyond the three mile limit, I'm looking for people with good info and a please be prepared to explain why you think your site is what it is. Please do not try to hard sell me on something you heard about in a bar. I'm tired of digging up old stove and trash. We will be at the picnic on the 18th in Wabasso and hope to meet some of you with some promising opportunities. From there we will start surveying and hope to be diving first of May. Email me with info [email protected] and add a phone number. I prefer to talk on the phone. Thanks

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
If you are looking for targets in Florida, the main issue is the state. Only a few companies working there. I'd say try to contact them, not some anonymous person on TNet. Call Global Marine and Seafarer Exploration. At least get your name in front of them, so if in the future they have a need for another boat they know who you are. Both have Tampa numbers. Both work east side of state. cape Canaveral area and Melbourne Beach area, respectively. And both are looking to expand in the future. Worth your time to call, if you are truly wanting to do this above board. Good luck to you. :-)

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TXdiver you may want to check your email and return your calls.And post up some pics of your ship.

OP
OP
T

TX DIVER

Tenderfoot
Jul 20, 2008
Houston TX
IMG_0062.JPG

hookahman

Aug 6, 2013
Tx if you need any extra help down south in the miami keys area.....I am more than willing to get aboard.

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Great to meet you guys at the cookout,

Last edited:

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
That boat looks a lot like the Rio Bravo LSM. Is that the same boat? TX Diver, what kind of boat is it?

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
It is the Rio Bravo, Pete. Memories, eh?

Last edited:

ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I don't think there are new owners, the Rio Bravo was always based out of Texas under Marine Salvage Services and Billy Kennon. It still was as of last year, so I'm guessing Texas Diver is either Billy himself or one of his crew. For those who don't know, Billy was one of the finders of 1554 Fleet off Padre Island, he is an old pro in the biz and knows the game well. I learned a ton working for him in his ship yard in Port Isabel, TX many years ago. The Bravo was stationed at Port Canaveral last I saw her about 3 months back.

clarkkent

Apr 26, 2015
Detector(s) used
https://www.linkedin.com/in/clark-von-riesen-7a0b0a96/
Geophysical Nanotechnology Survey

Geophysical Nanotechnology Surveys are Based on the Atomic, Molecular and Supermolecular Detection of Par
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I AM THE LOCATOR. PLEASE READ MY PROFILE. GOOGLE ME ( CLARK VON RIESEN LINKEDIN ).

I CAN LOCATE THE LARGEST TARGET OF ,GOLD, SILVER OR IRON, IN A 20 TO 50 MILE RADIAS. EMAIL ME AT [email protected]. , I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET SERIOUS PARTNER TO WORK WITH ME ONE SITE AT TIME.
I HAVE LOCATED TWO GIANT PIRATE TREASURES NOT IN FLORIDA WATERS. HOPE TO HEARD FROM YOU SOON.
CLARK

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I CAN LOCATE THE LARGEST TARGET OF ,GOLD, SILVER OR IRON, IN A 20 TO 50 MILE RADIAS. EMAIL ME AT [email protected]. , I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET SERIOUS PARTNER TO WORK WITH ME ONE SITE AT TIME.
I HAVE LOCATED TWO GIANT PIRATE TREASURES NOT IN FLORIDA WATERS. HOPE TO HEARD FROM YOU SOON.
CLARK

WOW! Now we got Superman willing to treasure hunt!

MPH200

Oct 26, 2012
Austin, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/clark-von-riesen/96/b0a/7a0

INVENTER OF SATELITTE LOCATING SYSTEM AND METHOD

Strategic Consultant
1997 – Present (18 years)|Nicaragua
I INVENTED SATELLITE LOCATION SYSTEM AND METHOD. I HAVE THE NEWEST TECHNOLOGIES IN MY SATELLITE LOCATION SYSTEM TO LOCATE THE LARGEST TARGET IN A 50,000 METER DIAMETER AREA. I THAN ESTIMATE DEPTH AND SIZE OF TARGET IN THE GIVEN AREA. WE ARE PREPARING PAPERS FOR PATENT, BUT HAVE NOT DECIDED TO APPLY FOR PATENT. IF PATENTED GOLD WOULD GREATLY DROP IN VALUE IF OUR LOCATOR SYSTEM WAS AVAILABLE TO THE WORLD MARKET.

THE FOLLOWING SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE:

#1 LOCATE LARGEST TARGET IN A 50,000-METER DIAMETER AREA.

PHASE 1. LOCATE LARGEST TARGET IN GIVEN AREA.
PHASE 2. VERIFY TARGET AREA AND PINPOINT TO ONE SQUARE METER.
PHASE 3. WE VERIFY THE GOLD TARGET IS NOT A MAGNETIC OR FALSE HOTSPOT
TESTING WITH ALUMINUM, SILVER, IRON, COPPER OR LEAD TARGETS.
PHASE 4. WE ESTIMATE TARGET DEPTH AND SIZE.

#2 PRE DRILLING EVALUATION AND PINPOINTING

PHASE 1. WE EVALUATE YOUR SELECTED VEIN AND TEST LOCATIONS.
PHASE 2. WE PINPOINT BETTER LOCATIONS PRYOR TO DRILLING.
PHASE 3. WE ESTIMATE TARGET SIZE AND DEPTHS.

#3 WE EVALUATE PROPERTIES AND LOCATIONS

PHASE 1. WE EVALUATE A PROPERTY IF IT HAS THE LARGEST TARGET,
BEFORE NEGOTIATIONS, EXPLORING OR TESTING.
WE DO NOT HAVE TO ENTER THE PROPERTY.
PHASE 2. WE ESTIMATE THE LARGEST TARGET IS WITHIN THE BOUNDRIES WITH
COMPASS HEADINGS AND GEOGRAPHIC MAP.
PHASE 3. WE LOCATE THE TARGET ON ADJOINING PROPERTIES, IF THEY HAVE
THE LARGEST TARGET IN THE AREA.

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Clark,

Could your technology find a 200 ft long steel shipwreck in 70 ft of warm clear tropical water resting on a 4 mile square seamount. With deep water all around??

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread