got scammed on here help

Even If it was $5 I'd be Ill.

Still hope it's a mistake.
Davers

Don't get me wrong that's a lot to me just to be missing. I hope I get my money back or the coil

He shipped it usps. Yeah that picture is what worries me that they are the same and the after payment not one email reply back he has until Friday it it's not here then I reopen the unauthorized charge on PayPal

yes USPS Shipped Saturday it may arrive tomorrow friday at the latest
if your mail service is as screwed up as Mine.

& he won't get a Tracking Number if he didn't purchase it Saturday.

if it were to get lost after so many days USPS puts out a tracer,
which is just a card saying look around for a package shaped like -----
addressed to -----.

but without insurance:dontknow:

Last edited:
I will have to wait until Friday and I will let everyone know if it's here or not. I just would like to know why he used a eBay listing picture and he said it was his own. Thanks for being on my side and not saying why did you trust this guy

most members are honest

I was looking through his latest posts and I found a number I will try txt him now

You should handle this as a Buyer Complaint through Paypal. It isn't an unauthorized charge. Under Buyer Complaint in the Resolution Center, there are steps to take for "items not delivered". In the future, if you decide to buy something from an individual over the internet, be sure and agree "in writing/email" on shipping dates, payment process and anything else before you process a payment. You paid for it on the 15th, and he says he shipped it on the 23rd - eight days after your payment. If he sent it first class mail, it should be there by Friday.

The good thing you did is not sending the payment as a "gift option". You would have no recourse.

Good luck!

Wayne

Kentucky...
They're always from Kentucky...:tongue3:

You should handle this as a Buyer Complaint through Paypal. It isn't an unauthorized charge. Under Buyer Complaint in the Resolution Center, there are steps to take for "items not delivered". In the future, if you decide to buy something from an individual over the internet, be sure and agree "in writing/email" on shipping dates, payment process and anything else before you process a payment. You paid for it on the 15th, and he says he shipped it on the 23rd - eight days after your payment. If he sent it first class mail, it should be there by Friday.

The good thing you did is not sending the payment as a "gift option". You would have no recourse.

Good luck!

Wayne

Thanks Wayne for clearing that up. But since I opened a unauthorized charge how do I open a buyer compliant if I already opened a unauthorized charge should I call them and tell them the situation

I just went and looked at your Paypal photo, you actually paid him on the 22nd, not the 15th. Give it a little more time and hopefully it will arrive. If not, then go through the resolution center on PayPal and file as item not delivered.

Wayne

I'd just wait until Friday at this point. Then cancel the complaint if the item is received.

The wait begin then until Friday

Well if you just paid him on the 22 and this is only the 27th I think you are getting your self all worked up over nothing… I bought things that have taken 14 or 15 days and some times longer to get to me..

Well if you just paid him on the 22 and this is only the 27th I think you are getting your self all worked up over nothing… I bought things that have taken 14 or 15 days and some times longer to get to me..

I might be but why would he end contact as soon as he got the payment and never email me back at all and use a eBay photo instead of his own

I opened up a unauthorized charge how do I change it to item not received dispute

I might be but why would he end contact as soon as he got the payment and never email me back at all and use a eBay photo instead of his own
On Ebay it list the quantity as 2...I thought maybe he hade multiple coils to sell, some on Ebay and some other places but they are 127 on Ebay and you only paid 75. The Ebay seller is in Missouri and the guy you bought from was named KentuckyDigging...I would be worried too.

Did you notice that his E Mail name is not the same as the name that got the payment on your notice?
Frank...- five star.png

OP,

Here is a link on PayPal's site that will help you understand how they handle fraud:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/helpcenter/helphub/topic/?topicID=FRAUD&parentID=PROBLEMS&m=BT

It looks like they are having a technical issue right now as it does not load the answer I clicked. However, here is a link to give them a call

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_contact-phone

They will be able to help you resolve the issue and hopefully advise you to the best course of action. I'd make sure you have all of the facts before calling so that you don't have to estimate or guess. Since you did not gift it, I would imagine that you'll be covered by some type of protection. Only PayPal really knows. Give them a call and let us know how it turns out.

It's worth noting that I back up what some others have said... sometimes online transactions get delayed. People's lives and responsibilities get the best of them sometimes. Just my 2 cents. Best of luck to you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back