diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It depends on where you send it to or who you try to sell it to. If it were me I'd send it to a refinery like Midwest or something- Gold metals page of Midwest Refineries, LLC web site with information about types of gold materials we are refiners, buyers and smelters of, payable percentages of scrap gold, settlement options and images of gold metals in various forms they pay 95% of spot value. Based on your weights and karat purity you should expect about $200-$225 for the 14k and about $300-$320 for the 10k, worse case scenario on the low end prices after melt weight loss. So figure $500 minimum for the lot.

At todays spot price of $1644 that is.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

River Hound

Dec 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It depends on where you send it to or who you try to sell it to. If it were me I'd send it to a refinery like Midwest or something- Gold metals page of Midwest Refineries, LLC web site with information about types of gold materials we are refiners, buyers and smelters of, payable percentages of scrap gold, settlement options and images of gold metals in various forms they pay 95% of spot value. Based on your weights and karat purity you should expect about $200-$225 for the 14k and about $300-$320 for the 10k, worse case scenario on the low end prices after melt weight loss. So figure $500 minimum for the lot.

At todays spot price of $1644 that is.

thankyou

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread