tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to a small church TS yesterday and picked these up for a total of $7.89. The large compote was $3.00 which is weighted, but still has some good scrap weight I'm sure. The smaller compote was $2.00 also weighted and it's in good condition, but still I believe it'll be crushed. The salt shakers were a dollar each and they don't have a glass insert or weighted base and their made by Gorham. Those are 76 grams together and not dented and will clean up really nice and shiny for resale. It looked like the store added a few more pieces of silver plate and these I found from the previous time I was there, so I'll go again today to see if anything else gets set out. Most of what they have is the plated, but they don't look at that closely. All the jewelry is now price by a lady who knows her stuff and she's over priced on silver jewelry, but she prices the gold at just about spot value. Before she came along I was knocking it out of the park on gold that showed up at this place. She's really into native American silver and will buy all the good stuff that comes in for herself. Still I have found with her there a few times an okay deal on things like James Avery and a Georg Jensen piece I was able to get for less than what it was really worth.

Attachments

• IMG_20190512_060929640.jpg
    IMG_20190512_060929640.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 102

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread