Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The church called and said I could have that dirt from the tear up. I managed to get half of the top layer and then the bottom half was getting harder and I was exhausted from the day. I got a 1939 Liberty Dime and a 925 silver ring. I gonna dump the dirt in my front lawn which needs it and get the rest of the dirt tomorrow night. I hope there’s some more 19th century coins down there. IMG_0012.jpg IMG_0012.jpg IMG_0012.jpg IMG_0012.jpg IMG_0012.jpg

Upvote 34
OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congratulations on the nice silver and love that ring! Are you shoveling all that dirt unto your truck, hauling it home, shoveling off to your yard and than detecting it? You've got to be the most dedicated THer around bar none!

ecmo here’s exactly what I’m doing. I am now just shoveling a little at a time, because I mailed my 800 to get fixed the pin pointer button is stuck. So I’m drive over the twice a day and shoveling the dirt in the back off my truck bring it home unloading then shower and rest. Then go back after work shovel bring in home unload shower and sleep. It should take me the rest of the week this way but I’ll get it done. It’s probably a 1000lbs of dirt lol. I’m gonna spread it out and have 1” of 1840’s dirt in my yard to detect when my machine comes back. My subdivision, which is one round gated street is only 16 years old, so my house has the most history lol

I appreciate all the hard labors who work outside especially the diggers because checking plugs ain’t shoveling dirt. I bit off more than I can chew know that I’m doing it but I will get it done. Hopefully I’ll find another half dime in my front yard. That would be incredible. [emoji1317]

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Now this is different...instead of going to the dirt you bring the dirt your house, you may be on to something here. A dirt delivery service so we don't have to door knock get permissions :laughing9:

Oh I promise you If there’s a next time I will pay somebody to bring it to my house. I did learn that and I’m a have the highest lawn in my subdivision so my neighbors will get all the water runoff LOL

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It’s 77 right now so I’m gonna try to make 4 loads today before work. Got about a little more than half left [emoji1317]

Then I’m gonna try to do 4 more tonight. IMG_0012.jpg

She just whispered to me they’re going to be doing another tear out in the back of the church. I made a friend [emoji1360]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread