Got someones dump

sultan of silver

Nov 7, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got someone's dump

Well went to see my mother inlaw for an early turkey day. And thought it would be good to stop at a few new bank to see if the had any half. The first 2 said none, but WF say yes :icon_thumleft: The teller said I just got some, about $120 so I took them all. I saw that the rolls looked old and thought this looks good. But as soon as I got in side my car I noticed they were rerolled in same old rapers no silver. >:( This is part of the game I know, just getting harder and harder to find.

Robert

Upvote 0

treeslayer

Apr 9, 2010
Re: Got someone's dump

Its not getting harder to find, you just have to keep looking . It will come. HH

db23

Mar 18, 2011

sultan of silver said:
This is part of the game I know, just getting harder and harder to find.
If it wasn't, EVERYONE would be doing it! Keep it up and you'll eventually find the good stuff.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other

Every time you buy customer-wrapped rolls, you are buying SOMEONE'S dump.
You are just hoping those coins were granny's dump that she found in the bottom of dear 'ol grandad's dresser drawer.

Local_coins

Nov 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I remember when i started doing this about 10 years ago when silver was $4 an ounce, you rarely encountered bad dumps. Now it is a regular occurrence!

OP
OP
S

sultan of silver

Nov 7, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks guy's picking up 5 boxes today of halfs. Just on a 16 box skunk. Hope it happens soon, hell i forgot what they look like. :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread