Gotta love a vault teller that tells the courier driver....

Greastart

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2014
Far North Corner of CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
...to quit whining and just bring the boxes she orders.....for ME!:laughing7:

I was unable to pick up for a couple weeks due to staffing challenges at work. Just finished and must say it was a good bunch of boxes. Not super, but good. Added some Bens to the stack. Added quite a few 64, and a bunch of other dates from 65-69. Got a couple double coin rolls. 76s 40% 004.JPG 76s 40% 006.JPG Haven't had any of those for a while. One of the doubles was a dual 66. 76s 40% 006.JPG (#2 on each side)

But the best was the Bicentennial S 40% proof.:hello2: 76s 40% 007.JPG 76s 40% 008.JPG 76s 40% 009.JPG Not in great shape. Cameo is about worn from the obverse, but still visible on the reverse.

How should I clean it up?

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Greastart

Greastart

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2014
Far North Corner of CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
I treat them all well. Pretty sweet deal. I pick up, search, bag and return to SAME bank!! Then exchange bags for boxes. They're actually cheering me on, AND sticking up for me! Imma spoiled CRHer for sure.

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I treat them all well. Pretty sweet deal. I pick up, search, bag and return to SAME bank!! Then exchange bags for boxes. They're actually cheering me on, AND sticking up for me! Imma spoiled CRHer for sure.

I hope that works out for you, I'd be worried that someone somewhere would catch wind and get upset. You don't want to loose good branches like that

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My old vault teller used to tell the delivery guys that it was their job to bring in orders for her customers...that's when they started accidentally dropping and breaking my boxes here and there....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread