Goverment Satellite Photos - Corona and others

PyrateJim

Nov 28, 2004
Sterling Hts., MI.
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Sea Hunter mark II
I remember of talk a while back of using Corona Cold War spy satellite imaging along with pre USGS classified satellite surveys and 2004 classified satellite imaging techniques to get a good image of an area, land or ocean bottom, that shows anomolies, metal concentration on the surface or near surface and even wood remains, be it sunken timber or a ships hull. The original source of this info is now gone, but I am trying to locate the same sources that were originally used to help on a project I am working on. I had seen some sample pictures years ago, and with the false colors, certain "things" just jumped out at you. Others took a little work to discover.

Anyone have any ideas on where I can obtain such images?

Y

yutzey

Have you had any luck locating this yet? I'm looking for the same thing. I saw this show on the Sci-Fi channel about the hunt for Atlantis. In a very brief part these divers had gotten a satellite image from NASA that clearly looked like structures. They checked it out, but it was just flat, muddy and/or silty, so they just disregarded it and moved on. I couldn't help but think if they had just dug down a little they might have found something. ???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread