Dec 26, 2012
Upvote 0

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GPAA claims beat to death. Just go out brunswick to Purdone Crossing SF Yuba to the BLM Rec area,all the way up to Nelson is the ancient Yuba gold belt. With horrendous rains,river up down many feet you work the high water marks to low,tree falls,landslides and prosper. Auburn Recreation area also. Cherokee Bar down 49 left at Cool and down slager mine road or Drivers flats off the divide outta Auburn, and your good to go in the righteous Ruck Chuckey rapids area also. Get up,get out and get it on-John

OP
OP
mendodaze

mendodaze

Dec 26, 2012
Awesome thank you so much...I'm new to this so any help on places to go is awesome...I will check it out.

OP
OP
mendodaze

mendodaze

Dec 26, 2012
What would I type in my gps to find it? Im not familiar with that areA

OP
OP
mendodaze

mendodaze

Dec 26, 2012
Sorry to ask som many questions but you think it's better to walk to the north/south fork towards dobbins or walk the smaller east west fork or is in both. Tanks so much for the info. You've helped me plan my first trip..

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
don't do gps jumk as never gotten lost with my compensating lensatic compass and never sent me over a cliff screamming left turn NOW hahaha-John

OP
OP
mendodaze

mendodaze

Dec 26, 2012
Indeed thanks for the info ALOT... So there's that park right there at the bridge. U suggest walking on the main part of the river or is the fork that runs east to west just as good? I'll post a picture of what I find

OP
OP
mendodaze

mendodaze

Dec 26, 2012
What ab siskiyou claims? Should be less picked through since its way up there?

keepmehumblelord

Jan 10, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre, bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey contact me if you want a prospecting partner. I have about 3 years of prospecting knowledge which helps but even more I have prospected the areas you live closest to including the yuba river, both middle and south i have gone, american river, staninslaus, bear river and a few others. I live in michigan and have been searching for plane tickets out to sacramento or to los angeles because its warmer there but if you want to go to the yuba or north to siskiyou then i am all for it. I am not bound by any job here and I am spending my last money to get out to where this is money in the rivers. Let me know if you are down for this. I also have 2 wet suits for sniping but the rivers right now are probably to cold for it for the one suit but the other one i have is for very cold temps.
Donovan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread