mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
it's pricey, about $400.00 but....

The Garmin 60CSx gets great scores for fast map rendering and speedy satellite lock, even from a cold start, due to its SiRFstar III chipset. WAAS enabled. The water-resistant unit comes with a 64MB microSD memory card for adding additional maps. US base maps are preloaded, but it has the optional Garmin MapSource software. The 60CSx has a 2.6-inch color screen, an electronic compass, a barometric altimeter, and a special geocaching menu. The unit has PC inter-face capability. (cable included) Stores 1000 waypoints It weighs 7.5 ounces and runs for about 30 hours on two AA batteries.

OP
OP
keegah

keegah

Mar 26, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT/Fisher Impulse/eyes + hands
Thanks.Is this unit water resistant and can you download the data to google earth?Also, have you heard of software called (i think) "Bluewater" and is it the best for thunting.For WAAS, do you need to subscribe or is it automatically enabled.Thanks again for the response, keegah

wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I've been using a garmin 175 with garmin g charts. if you can handle black and white it works ok. I like the new color machines but until prices come down I'll stick with what I got.

OP
OP
keegah

keegah

Mar 26, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT/Fisher Impulse/eyes + hands
Whats the difference between the 76csx and the 60csx?thanks

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
$50 bucks!

ta-dum

I don't have personal experience with that unit. I Googled it and the only differences seem to be a slightly diff. memory card and the 76 floats.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions