gps

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recommend the Garmin 60 CSX they are great and have excellent reception and easy to use

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
M

mjb Mike

Feb 10, 2021
southern mayland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a couple new spots that are pretty far back in the woods and Im usually good about not getting turned around but its all really flat with not much change in terrain. All the trees are about the same size. probable 3 or 4 miles with nothing but woods and flat

golddigger14s

Aug 14, 2007
Lawton, OK
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
The default for location reporting will be one of the lat/long methods. Change it to UTM it is much easier to learn and a ton of web sites to learn from. Also UTM is VERY similar to MGRS (military). Also look into geocaching it is a great tool to learn how to use GPS and sometimes a fun activity for the family.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With the Garmin 60 CSX I can usually get back to within 15 to 20 feet where i save a way point.. Me and my wife Trail Ride at many new places in America. . When we get to a new area I ALWAYS Save the way point where my Horse trailer is. Even in Heavy foliage ares the 60 CSX seems able to receive the signals it needs to function properly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread