grabbed some motor city rolls

dasherhunting

Jul 8, 2008
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
took youngest to henry ford museum and swung in a bank on way home on 39 just for kicks. Lady said have a thousand halves right here on counter lol . I asked her if someone went thru them she just smiled took 100.00 anyway for heck of it and nothing got 10.00 in pennies and got 2 wheaties. Im sticking to ohio lol. funny thing is youngest couldnt believe all the glass around the tellers I told him they prolly have a little more trouble with robberies than we do.

Upvote 0

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
dasherhunting said:
took youngest to henry ford museum and swung in a bank on way home on 39 just for kicks. Lady said have a thousand halves right here on counter lol . I asked her if someone went thru them she just smiled took 100.00 anyway for heck of it and nothing got 10.00 in pennies and got 2 wheaties. Im sticking to ohio lol. funny thing is youngest couldnt believe all the glass around the tellers I told him they prolly have a little more trouble with robberies than we do.

I have hit 2 rural Banks, Both in KY that had electronic locks on their glass doors they buzz you in after they look you over- sign on door(s) said to remove sunglasses & hats!

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
been in a couple of banks in atlanta like you are describing. i would always pause and make sure everything looked normal before i would go in. wanted to leave myself the option of backing out in a hurry if need be ;D ;D

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In my area, I'm seeing time delay doors that are also bulletproof. So as you leave, you gou throu door #1 and have to wait for it to clost completely and lock before door #2 will unlock and allow you to exit.

If anybody robs this place all the tellers have to do is secure door #2 and wait for the police and laugh at the perp trapped in the fish bowl. I would pay to see this!

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
Piercesdad said:
In my area, I'm seeing time delay doors that are also bulletproof. So as you leave, you gou throu door #1 and have to wait for it to clost completely and lock before door #2 will unlock and allow you to exit.

If anybody robs this place all the tellers have to do is secure door #2 and wait for the police and laugh at the perp trapped in the fish bowl. I would pay to see this!

I wonder if that has ever happend?

Mojo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread