txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was just there earlier this year, double check but I was told yes, I didn't take the detector, we snorkled instead. Just figure out what beach you are going to go to and then get a hold of that beach and ask permission.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not sure, but bring the MD anyway and check while you there. There should be some excellent finds with all the diving that is done there. Good luck

JedinNC

Jul 7, 2009
Topsail Island/Raleigh, N.C.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II , Nokta Legend, Equinox 600, Excal II, Tesoro Sand Shark, White's M6
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I just got back from Grand Cayman this evening. I took my Excal and enjoyed a weeks worth of hunting. I had no problems clearing customs in Cayman and they did know that I had my detector with me. Great hunting. Be sure to check out the beaches where the cruise ship passengers hang out. I found lots of clad (US and CI) a couple of silver chains and a 14K white engagement ring with stone. I have not had the stone checked out but feel certain that it is real. Will post pictures in the next day or so. Enjoy your trip and HH!

PS: I forgot to add that the beaches in Grand Cayman are all public, so if you can locate the public beach accesses you can hunt in front of all the Seven Mile Beach resorts. We stayed at the Westin, and there is a public access right next door to it beside the Governor's home. There is also a large public beach access about a half mile north of the Westin. Just don't try to park in the resort lot's because they seem to keep them watched pretty good.

OP
OP
baylorhall

baylorhall

Nov 17, 2008
North Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks so much! Very encouraging news!