"Granite Theory" *SPOILER ALERT*

Overseas

Jun 28, 2016
Europe
Detector(s) used
Deephunter by Makro
Primary Interest:
Other
So we learned the "metal plate" did not exist in the series 5 finale episode.

We found granite, which gives us now the undiscussed "Granite Theory."

The Chappel Vault could could also be the one and the same. Previously, they could have drilled into part of a gold page from a gold plate.

Major reputable archaelogical discoveries around the world this past century have revealed both vaults containing gold plates (i.e. book pages of kings) and extremely large vaults (i.e. sarcophagi) made of granite.

There is also substantiated archaelogical evidence of subterrainian civilizations living countless stories below the earth in the middle east as well as less substantiated claims of those in North and South America.

Interestingly, and not even discussing the controversial discussion of gold plates from Joseph Smith, golden plates have been also identified written in an unknown language of symbols.

The large granite vaults obviously would have required countless people to move it and using a log motion system. A team investigating Stonehendge already conducted this experimental verification using a single platform system.

Now, I ask you to envision using such a system of sloped log platforms at oak island, a team of men, and the movement of the barrel in a game of Donkey Kong...this is Granite Theory :headbang:

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

Overseas

Jun 28, 2016
Europe
Detector(s) used
Deephunter by Makro
Primary Interest:
Other
P.s.
Let's get that granite tested for origin!

gr88bd

Dec 11, 2017
Grove City, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250, Divining Rods, brass pendulum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The DMT hole is sitting in the center of a cross of 4 previously drilled 6" holes . If this boulder was of any size, it would have deflected one or more of the 6" holes. The deflection would have shown itself when the dual induction metal detector was placed in the 6" casings because it also measures plumbness and well as detecting metals. The 4 drill holes showed metal anomolies at a depth of 170' +/-, nothing until that depth. The caisson should have chewed through the granite (slowly) if the teeth were either new or installed properly on the caisson. oak-island-4-1.jpg

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Geologic studies of the area show it is unlikely a sizeable granite vault could've been constructed in situ ... I propose an alternate theory to Overseas' "Donkey Kong" method of moving the vault into place beneath the island: Antipodes Tunnel via Hollow Earth Theory. The only problem is the opposite end of the Earth from Oak Island is somewhere off the coast of SW Australia, but it's not unreasonable to assume that there exists a sunken land under the deep blue sea where Masons constructed a vault of granite and sent it on its way to Nova Scotia through the ancient Chunnel.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So we learned the "metal plate" did not exist in the series 5 finale episode.

The Chappel Vault could could also be the one and the same. Previously, they could have drilled into part of a gold page from a gold plate.

Major reputable archaelogical discoveries around the world this past century have revealed both vaults containing gold plates (i.e. book pages of kings) and extremely large vaults (i.e. sarcophagi) made of granite.

I am convinced now that there were Mormons starting up their "Hidden Treasure" ramble in the show...

THE GOLD PLATES that nobody can see.......but you believe me right?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread