Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
If the gold rush nugget bucket would fit, just install this on the end of your 4 inch Keene, remove the riffles and run, run, run

Quantity:

This handy little system allows you to save time and values when cleaning your sluice! Easily adapts to any dredge from 2 to 4 inches in size, all sluices up to 16 inches wide and all of our power sluice models. Simply fasten to the end of your sluice with the adapter bracket and your ready to go!

System comes complete with detachable 2 gallon handled bucket and 3/8" classifying sieve.
Net weight is 7 pounds.
modify_inline.gif

SBRS.jpg (10.74 kB, 302x235 - viewed 0 times.)

Attachments

• SBRS.jpg
    SBRS.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:

calisdad

Bronze Member
Sep 8, 2010
Groveland, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the gold rush nugget bucket would fit, just install this on the end of your 4 inch Keene, remove the riffles and run, run, run

Quantity:

This handy little system allows you to save time and values when cleaning your sluice! Easily adapts to any dredge from 2 to 4 inches in size, all sluices up to 16 inches wide and all of our power sluice models. Simply fasten to the end of your sluice with the adapter bracket and your ready to go!

System comes complete with detachable 2 gallon handled bucket and 3/8" classifying sieve.
Net weight is 7 pounds.
modify_inline.gif

SBRS.jpg (10.74 kB, 302x235 - viewed 0 times.)

To access the link you have to register, so I did, but now I have to wait for acceptance. Can you post a different link or photo? thanks- C-dad

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry, I posted it on a club forum, and then copied off of my post instead of where I had saved it...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread