GREAT BOX OF HALVES!

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
OK, now I'm not a very large scale CRH, so for me this was a great box. I went to wells Fargo today (usually get my halves from Ent federal C.U.), cuz i called ahead, and they said that they had $500 in halves. When i got there they said that they have a new policy that the charge $7.50 extra per box. >:( That was pretty annoying, but for this time they let it slide, :laughing7: and so i got it for face value. When the teller arrives with the box, i noticed that it was a flat box!!! yay! :hello2: So anyway, i get in the car, open it, up and start looking at the ends. So anyway, i notice that there are 3 rolls with NIFC halves! :hello2: (that may not be a score for some, but for me, that's pretty good.) I remembered that the rule of thumb is for every ender, there are usually 10 more inside. So, enough rambling, here are my totals:

30!-NIFC (all in mint condition...really mint condition) ;D
1-1964-D Kennedy in pretty good condition! ;D
1-1968-D Kennedy also in pretty nice condition! ;D
Along with some BU coins, and some that are perfect for my folder. ;D
(yesterday, in 12 BWR rolls, i also got a 1987-P, in average circulated condition, which will go well in my whitman's folder! (those rolls were from ent.)
Also, these are all bank wrapped coins! :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

Upvote 0

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice finds. I keep NIFC too, till I get 1 roll for every year. I think a ways down the road they will be valuable

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread