mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all, merc here. Just recently started checking out the forum again after a loooong absence. My day started off with a phone call from one of my three pick up banks. The boss teller was on vacation and my boxes didn't get ordered for this week. No biggie, I told her and thanked her for the phone call that saved me a wasted trip. This is a very good bank and this hardly ever happens. Anyway I still had two other banks to pick up from and one of them is unreliable so I called first. Yes my boxes were in. So I get them home and open the first box. No enders and a fair amount of marked coins. Second roll I opened had a nice white, old looking edge. It was a walker. Ended up with three walkers, one Ben, two Kens and three forties. The other box gave up one forty that's not in the pic. Pretty good start to my week. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1440540600.314216.jpg

Upvote 0

basque-man

Silver Member
Sep 26, 2014
W. Nevada / N. CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus; Minelab E-Trac; Son (Wyatt) uses XP Deus!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing wrong with that start at all!:thumbsup:

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see ya again Merc
Great box for sure
Congrats

OP
OP
mercury1

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks basque-man and Russell. I ended up having a great week.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1440846401.736241.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1440846434.690554.jpg

OP
OP
mercury1

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Twenty silver, pure nickel Canadian nick, a surprise Indian head and 8 solid rolls of wheaties. The Indian head was a big surprise because I hardly ever do cents anymore. I had started a box two weeks ago and started again on it. That Indian head popped out of the first roll. And then yesterday, at my dump bank, my teller said he had the rolls marked as wheats and do I want them. That's the second time he hooked me up like that. All 40's and 50's.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread