Great Customer Service from Garrett

mlamp20412

Apr 26, 2008
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The first time I changed my batteries in my AT Pro I dropped the battery holder on the floor and it cracked a bit. I was able to position the holder in the AT Pro, close it up and it worked fine. I forgot about the cracked battery holder until the next time I had to change batteries. I was able to get the AT Pro up and running again, but it took a few tries to get everything back together and get power as the battery holder had gotten worse. I emailed Garrett customer service a few weeks later to explain the problem and see about getting a new battery holder. After an exchange of emails to make sure we were talking about the correct part, Hilda at Garrett let me know they were sending a new holder at no charge. Within a couple of days I received a package from Garret with not one, but two battery holders and a Garret patch and window sticker to boot!
Thank you Garret (and Hilda) for excellent and prompt customer service!

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hilda is a great lady I have delt with her on a few occasions. Garrett customer service is second to none.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread