Great Day with Ace 250!

pganjon

Nov 6, 2008
South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter 5, Ace 250
Today started out with me going to a friends house to look for an antique white gold earing. His wife told me she lost it back in the spring feeding the calves and that it was extremely sentimental to her as it came from her Grandmother! She showed me the rough area and let me go ahead and search. After about 10 minutes she came back out to show me the matching one and I scanned it with my Ace 250 and notched out everything around it except for 5 cents, pulltab, and foil. Not long after she went inside I got a good signal near the pen in an area of dead grass where two pallets had been laying. One inch down and out pops the earing! She was so happy, I felt like crying. They wanted to give me something, but with that smile , I think I still owed her. That evening I stopped at an old homestead Park near me and did a little searching for a half hour and out popped an 1800 large cent from 5 inches down! This homestead was built in 1797 and the area I detected was a floodplane in which I have found memorial cents deeper than that. God has blessed me once more :icon_sunny: I wish I had pictures, but I am still working on that! May God bless all of you as well!!!

Upvote 0

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

jimbob450

Feb 26, 2008
spokane,wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic I.D.
Very good. Glad you were able to find it. i bet she doesntput on her
jewelry to feed the critters anymore. Jimbob

jrsherman

Oct 15, 2008
Tulsa, OK
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD, F75, Minelab Excalibur 1000, Etrac
Congrats on being a good citizen and on the LC!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread