Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea Jim I watched that already and I posted it on Doc's site. It was only showed in Canada on the CBC site. It is very interesting and educational. If it was shown in the States there would be a Mad rush for PM's Lol But I guess the big boys don't want it shown here. Lol Keep Stacking

lost

Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday I read, Jim Rogers is calling for gold to drop to $1200. Same time Jim Sinclair is calling for it to go to $50,000.

OP
OP
J

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Yesterday I read, Jim Rogers is calling for gold to drop to $1200. Same time Jim Sinclair is calling for it to go to $50,000.

Technically, both might turn out right. We could see a further drop to maybe 1200, followed by another up move to whatever high price. I like both of the pundits you mention, but for his sheer lack of arrogance I prefer Jim Rogers. If a pundit wants to tell the world how smart he is and how much of an expert he is, he better be right at least most of the time.

All just my opinion.

Jim

Last edited:

lost

Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you thought about what a 12 oz cup of coffee would cost if Gold was a 50K per oz? Feel Sinclair is playing for humor or has gone off the deep end.

But, what do I know?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread