Great stress releiver and having extra fun at TNet

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
The next time you guys wanna just burn off some stress or just have a good yuck, try this. Go to the Politics or Religion boards and post topics that are sure to piss off one side or another, then just sit back and watch the feathers fly. :D But wait, don't just leave check back now and then just to pour sme gasoline on the flames. it really gets goin all on it's own after a couple of days and then takes on a life of it's own. But just a precautionary warning, those with strong opinions or are easy to insult never attempt this. ;D

OP
OP
MD Dog

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
Already been there this AM., had a blast now I'm off to the Newspaper archive. Check out the posts in politics and you'll see the ship wreck I left behind. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

oldman

Dec 5, 2004
Hobo, if it turns you on go for it! We still think a lot of you and maybe someday you will like US! Bill

A

Atlantis0077

and this type of behavior benefits....WHO??

Does leaving behind a "shipwreck" somehow make you feel bigger, better, smarter?

No one likes a little stress reliever more than I do, or a good joke if done with taste, but posting for the sole purpose of "pi$$ing one another off" is neither funny, nor a stress reliever. Childish is what it is, even if this is the rubber room.

Having said that I feel MUCH relieved.... ;D Guess it does help to step into another board...thanks Hobo ;D

Atlantis

OP
OP
MD Dog

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
Good now take a laxative and get more relieved cause your full of Shott. Stop acting like my dad. If you don't like my brand of humor how about me finding out that a woman insiniuated she'd slept with my wife. hahaha :D

A

Atlantis0077

LOL,

As for being full of shot....you should know all about it.

Sorry to hear about your wife, sounds like something one might need therapy for....

Dont take life too seriously, you wont get out alive....

Atlantis

A

Atlantis0077

LOL,

Well you got me there! Indeed some will get out alive, but changed.

Atlantis

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread