Great time in Maryland, even though skunked

BrettCo124

Apr 29, 2009
Outside of Philadelphia, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Tesoro Sand Shark, Bazooka Gold Trap Mini, Gold Rush Nugget Bucket, Garrett Supersluice Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out with John again today.

7.5 hours.
5 different sites.
4.5 miles of walking (according to Apple iPhone)
3 seconds of swimming (I fell in the creek)
1 broken artifact that I can’t seem to ID.

Still loved every single second of it. Can’t wait to get back out there again this weekend. Spent all of that time at a campsite by a river, on a plowed field, on a creek, on another river, and then on a third river. Can’t say we didn’t put our time in today.

See pics below. What is it? It’s 100 percent worked around the edges.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1521419216.646756.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1521419230.289180.jpg

Upvote 0

arrow86

Silver Member
May 6, 2014
Eastern Shore Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry you got skunked but sounds like a good day regardless , I bet you jumped out of that creek fast when you fell lol that water is still freezing cold. Could the piece you found be a bottom to something ? I have found a few points from quart that have almost a teardrop shape with the rounded bottom.

OP
OP
B

BrettCo124

Apr 29, 2009
Outside of Philadelphia, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Tesoro Sand Shark, Bazooka Gold Trap Mini, Gold Rush Nugget Bucket, Garrett Supersluice Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry you got skunked but sounds like a good day regardless , I bet you jumped out of that creek fast when you fell lol that water is still freezing cold. Could the piece you found be a bottom to something ? I have found a few points from quart that have almost a teardrop shape with the rounded bottom.

It was cold! Haha I only was in up to my knees. But I fell from high up lol.

It’s funny, 7.5 hours of hunting and I just got home a few hours ago and all I want to do is go back out there.

It could definitely be a base. Would a base be worked as if it were the point though? It’s a sharp base.

Did you get out this weekend? One day, us 3 should get together for a hunt.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to admit I have more skunk days than good

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread