Great Transaction with Jim(AKA Coolpix9)!

JJTheisen

Apr 19, 2009
USAF
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250
I just had the pleasure of meeting Jim(AKA coolpix9) and his father in law Bill. They were two of the nicest guys I have ever met. I was selling Jim some of my coins and it was the most care free transaction I have ever experienced. After meeting him in person, there was no worry that this guy was genuine as could be. The transaction went great and he blessed me a little more by giving me a few proof halves for my wife as a gift, when he definitely did not have to. So to anyone out there who ever considers going through a transaction with Coolpix9, my rating is a 10+! Thanks for a great experience Jim and Bill! Hope everyone has a great week!

JJ :coffee2:

Upvote 0

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
Meeting John was a treat for me also. I had been to his bank before and picked up $450 worth of hand rolls.This was a few months ago before meeting him on the Forum. Looking back on my records, I made a note that these rolls sure had a dump feel to them. I certainly enjoyed my dealing with JJ and I recommend him to all of you. Thanks for the Lagniappe John, Jim

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
have done business with jim before and am in the process right now.
was a pleasure before and im sure this one will go great aswell.
a real straight shooter.

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to jump on this wagon! Jim is great! I've had the experience of dealing with Jim more than once. Each time he has been outstanding!

It may even be time for another box to be headed his way.

His poor mail girl has got to have a bad back by now!

If he is what you need. He is the one to call!

Michael

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread