Great weather = Great hunt!

Wezzie

Nov 7, 2006
Ontario, Canada
Detector(s) used
BH3300
I can not believe the weather we are having here. I believe it was +10 degrees Celcius here! Gotta love it!
I should of been out xmas shopping but, instead, I headed to the beach for a hunt and glad that I did! The superintendant was there today. He approached me asking if I'd found his nose ring :lol: After chatting a while, I had permission to hunt the grass area where normally, it's a :no: :no:
:-D I was a happy camper. All I could think of was "gold" but, that didn't happen. However, If the weather remains nice, I can keep trying. He basically told me to just watch for the phone line that's in the ground and have fun hunting. During our chat he mentioned the spot where folks fish and where they rent canoes in the summer. He said, some kids walk barefoot and he was concerned about the hooks being around. I told him I'd give it a go in that area and I'm glad I did. Found a few Fishing tackle & weights. I could get into finding these.
Found the spoon in the same area, it is marked " V.M Pogers & Son AA " At least that's what I think it says from what I could make out of it.

Pic of fishing tackle & weights...

2_Dec17th_FishingTackle_1.jpg

I also found 2 rings...neither one is marked silver so, don't think they are even though they are both in good condition.
Today was my highest total of clad found $16.98.
I found 3 toonies in one hole and that was near the water area.

Rings & Clad

2_Dec17th_Rings_1.jpg

2_Dec17th_Clad_1.jpg

The Junk!

2_Dec17th_junk_1.jpg

All in all, hunted for approx 5 hours :-o I'm beat!

Thanks for looking!

Upvote 0
The spoon is probably marked W.M.Rogers. my wife collects silverware, if you post a better close-up pic, she can almost definately ID it for ya.

Hey Wezzie! Great rings! Still diggin you lucky gal! There isn't much snow up here but the ground is frozen.You've gotta love those toonies! I can't wait until they come out with a 5$ coin. A fiver-oonie? We can finally pay off the detectors! lol
Keep on diggin!
Daisy

Looks good Wezzie! Those rings are great - I'm glad the weather is holding out for you. I'm all packed up for the winter! HH/NS

Nice digs~

hh

lonewolfe

wezzie good score almost a hat trick on the rings ! 8)

W,

sounds like you had a good time.

Looks like a lot of digging; nice rings.

Ring day is a good day.

have a good un...........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back