Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Great story. So, is the gold still out there?

MPH200

Oct 26, 2012
Austin, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Great story, thanks. I would like to see the follow up.

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Connaught.jpg
Connaught, Liner Lost in 1860, Discovered - Oceanliners Magazine

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo, CM

The Rebel

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
Southwest, CT
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Spectra V3i with wireless headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome story! Would be nice to find some cool wrecks like this in Long Island Sound.

Alexandre

Bronze Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lisbon
So, where's the gold?

Another story to fool gullible investors, one might be led to believe.

Endurance.JPG

Last edited:

agflit

Mar 25, 2015
Wisconsin, N.C. Fl, Bahamas....wherever the wrecks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tigershark freshwater...Excaliber 1000 Bluetube, Aquapulse AQ1b, Marine Sonics Centurian SSS
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
There it is again...making an assumption. Since it's patently obvious you don't have the slightest idea what the actual facts are in regards to EXPL stock movements..I might suggest you not infer that EXPL is some kind of stock scheme to bilk investor's.

Sure wish I could set you straight with the actual situation in a public forum...but than why should I?....1) It's not for me to do ...and 2)...I am a firm beleiver in the old adage " Give someone enough rope, they'll hang themselves".

Keep up the good work!!

Alexandre

Bronze Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lisbon
It looks like they are in an sinking ship of their own...

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/2019/lr24405.htm

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/complaints/2019/comp24405.pdf

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Secur-fraud.pdf

https://otcmarketresearch.com/bpth-short-squeeze-kills-market-maker-mica/

There it is again...making an assumption. Since it's patently obvious you don't have the slightest idea what the actual facts are in regards to EXPL stock movements..I might suggest you not infer that EXPL is some kind of stock scheme to bilk investor's.

Sure wish I could set you straight with the actual situation in a public forum...but than why should I?....1) It's not for me to do ...and 2)...I am a firm beleiver in the old adage " Give someone enough rope, they'll hang themselves".

Keep up the good work!!

agflit

Mar 25, 2015
Wisconsin, N.C. Fl, Bahamas....wherever the wrecks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tigershark freshwater...Excaliber 1000 Bluetube, Aquapulse AQ1b, Marine Sonics Centurian SSS
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I am not going to debate the situation in a public forum...but will leave this discussion with the following thought...

Read carefully.....what transpired.... I believe you will see the truth of the entire situation. Unfortunately...ALOT of collateral damage to good people who deserve better. The sad thing is, when the gov casts a net, it doesn't care WHO gets snagged... it's all about deep pockets.

End of discussion on my end....

enrada

May 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can someone give us some detail with names of what is the connection between Blue Water Ventures and Spartan-SEC. I don't feel like reading 62 pages. Just details.

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
Can someone give us some detail with names of what is the connection between Blue Water Ventures and Spartan-SEC. I don't feel like reading 62 pages. Just details.

were these parties in Costa Rica, A could be sued for defamation as the intent to damage is the issue
I did read the gd 62 pages looking for "Connaught" - nothing, why was this repetitive toilet paper posted ?
and post #7 - what is that about ?

edit: what are the forum rules regarding off-topic impugnment ?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread