Greek goddess helps me find SILVER

CTRollHunter

Mar 25, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of you may have heard of Demeter, the Greek goddess of the harvest. You may or may not have heard of Deminter, Greek goddess of CRH. Well, last night I made votive offerings to Deminter (as I do most nights) and it worked again!

I went to 6 banks today while waiting for a meeting. At the first bank, I got 6 rolls of halves. I did not find any silver but I did find ten very nice proof coins. Not a bad start, but I am really after silver.

A couple of banks later, I got $120 in customer wrapped rolls. The tellers were thrilled to get rid of them! I was thrilled to recognize three very old wrappers from a long time ago. I opened the newer looking rolls first. There was silver in almost every one! A total of twelve 40%ers.

Then I peeked at the first "old wrapper roll" and saw another 40%er staring back at me. I closed that roll and opened one of the other two old wrapper rolls. Skunk. I quickly moved on to the next old wrapper and found six 40%ers! But the roll I saved for last was the best...seventeen 40%ers! All in all I found 35 part silver halves in those twelve rolls. Add in one more from another bank and I found 36 part silver halves today. Strange that there were no 90%ers, but I'm not complaining!

2015-03-25 copy.jpg

Thank you Deminter! I will slaughter one fatted calf in your honor next week...

P.S. Please, please do NOT make your own votive offerings to Deminter. She has been very good to me and I do not want to divide her attention.

Upvote 0

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
She already a very close friend to the "MINT family : P D S & W,", and also a close relative to Mr.Fort Knox.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread