Updated app

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
It's really pretty, but it works horrible for me! It will load once or twice really well, and then it will crash every single time I try and open it. I've uninstalled it and re-installed and it does it the same way.

Avago

Jun 26, 2014
The 2nd State
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't like it at all! I can see the pics, sure. I can't see how to actually post, or access and send PMs like you could on the old version...? Plus, I had the CRHing forum bookmarked to access with one tap on the old app, but not anymore. You can't see which threads have unread posts either. Major downgrade IMO. I've got the Android version BTW, not sure if the iPhone version is any different.

OP
OP
Johnny_Omerta

Johnny_Omerta

Nov 26, 2014
Texas/Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Other
The old one for me, I could only get the pics to load about have the time and they are as big as my thumbnail is now. For me it is a lot better.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no problem with seeing the threads with unread posts, they are in bold, ones with no new threads are not in bold.

You want to send pm, click on their name, in upper right is a envelope, click on it. I'm using android version too

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't like it at all! I can see the pics, sure. I can't see how to actually post, or access and send PMs like you could on the old version...? Plus, I had the CRHing forum bookmarked to access with one tap on the old app, but not anymore. You can't see which threads have unread posts either. Major downgrade IMO. I've got the Android version BTW, not sure if the iPhone version is any different.

Are you signed in?

Avago

Jun 26, 2014
The 2nd State
Primary Interest:
Other
Are you signed in?

...I am now haha. I guess it booted me out after the update. Should've known. Why, that looks much better! I retract my previous "downgrade" assessment.

readImage.jpeg

Last edited:

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
...I am now haha. I guess it booted me out after the update. Should've known. Why, that looks much better! I retract my previous "downgrade" assessment.

It took me a little bit to realize that the "Join" button, should be named "Join / Sign In" button.

Just wish it would work for me instead of crashing!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions