"GREEN 3" Half dollar marker..

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
I've wrote in black marker 7 - 3 on alot of kennedys faces because I did a box around that time. I doubt they got out to where you are (im in QC, Iowa)

OP
OP
BuffaloBoy

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i don't think it is your coin since many of the coins were just a single green "3" written across the face... i mark my coins "b" or "Buf Boy"(only allows me to write "Buf" with my chisel tip sharpies. I also occasionally date my marked coins with the month and year... for example: i just marked some halves with "Buf Boy" with "7 12" on the back- 7 on top and 12 on bottom.

thanks for sharing,
buff

or should i say "Buf"
I've wrote in black marker 7 - 3 on alot of kennedys faces because I did a box around that time. I doubt they got out to where you are (im in QC, Iowa)

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Haven't came across any of yours. I usually right the date on the obverse and my intials on the reverse. Until a teller asked me what it was for, now I havent marked as many coins. Thinking of investing in silver spray paint to mark all my quarters dimes and halves edges :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread