(green card question)

metal mania

Jul 4, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
say I wanted to be a beach bum living on some sunny beach in the USA cause the UK 2 bleeding cold would I get a green card for being a self employed treasure seeker.

Now would it be worth buying a detector and turning up at the white house claiming special justification due to the special relationship.

Or would I get my butt booted back to the UK.

Upvote 0
S

stefen

Lets start with a sunny beach in the US of A...only year round sunny beach would probably be in the Hawaaian Islands...lots of tourists on Waikiki Beach...only fallback is the Beach Bunnies are a distractant...

Florida and the Carolina beaches are the same as Southern California...warm summer waters and frigid in the fall and winter seasons...

Now, as to the White House...its fenced and not open to the public except for tours...They are a little touchy with anybody carrying anything remotely looking like a weapon...although wearing a hat made from aluminum foil might get you some immediate attention...:laughing7:

Get too aggresive and the boot may be to tourist accommodations at the Guatamino Hotel, Cuba...Food is Ok but they don't serve pork..Muslim's guests have dietary issues...

As for the Green Card...be better if you were a student or had a job...not sure the Gov would buy a self-employed beach bum status...

Hell, come as a tourist then get lost in the crowd...or fly to Tijuana and cross at San Ysidro into San Diego...

And your last choice is to buy some long johns (American made of course) to keep your buns warm and stay in the UK...:laughing7:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Green Cards / Work Visa's, etc.

There is no real need to jump through any hoops, or go though any red tape at this time.

You can obtain many of these cards buried in a box of cereal you buy here :laughing7:

BigBeefy

Jan 19, 2010
Knoxvegas, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it were this easy to be a treasure bum, I'd already be there.
Just not feasible. Good thinking tho.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread