Greene, Clay, Sullivan, Vigo County, Indiana Partners and Permissions Wanted!

ryanosourus

Tenderfoot
Jan 13, 2024
Greene/Clay/Sullivan County area
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Garrett AT Viper Coil, Garrett AT Super Sniper Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I have been detecting for about ten years now and I am just now registering with T-Net. Weather is not being cooperative right now but this spring and summer I will be looking to get out detecting as much as I can. I have several permissions and have researched several sites that I plan to hit this summer in the counties listed in the title of the thread. Lets get acquainted and find some treasure!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum

JB Hunts

Dec 21, 2023
Hello, I have been detecting for about ten years now and I am just now registering with T-Net. Weather is not being cooperative right now but this spring and summer I will be looking to get out detecting as much as I can. I have several permissions and have researched several sites that I plan to hit this summer in the counties listed in the title of the thread. Lets get acquainted and find some treasurewish

Hello, I have been detecting for about ten years now and I am just now registering with T-Net. Weather is not being cooperative right now but this spring and summer I will be looking to get out detecting as much as I can. I have several permissions and have researched several sites that I plan to hit this summer in the counties listed in the title of the thread. Lets get acquainted and find some treasure!
Wish I was down in this areas to join. I mostly hunt a shipwreck beach and love the unknown of what I will find on any given day, but reading these stories on digging abandoned buildings/farms, etc has piqued my interest! How do you go about getting "permissions"? A simple knock on the door? Do you get permission in writing? Can you hunt in public locates (not state owned land, I know) without getting permission?
Please share your insights...JB

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from the Oregon coast.