Greetings everyone.

Section10

Greenie
Dec 31, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy New Year from a new member. I'm way up in the west end of Michigan's U P and have been metal detecting on and off for many years. My best friend is fanatical about it and sometimes we go together. He likes to find copper and my interests are a bit broader. I like old bottles, relics, coins, and particularly exploring old mine sites of which around here are very plentiful. I'm not real good at mineral identification, but I usually try to pick up a few rocks from whichever mine I may be exploring. I'm in an area where miners have dug for iron, copper, silver and gold and although I haven't found any real treasures yet, I still enjoy the chance to go out and hunt. There is most always some kind of surprise in store every time and every day is a new chance.
Jim

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Welcome-3.jpg
It's great to have you with us, Jim! Keep posting!

Attachments

• Welcome-3.jpg
    Welcome-3.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 117

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome, i'm from the thumb

HH
-GC

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
welcome aboard section 10, im from Menominee, i do alot around Marquette with the iron ore and gold minning in the area, one of my buddys is up in Mass city, hes getting pretty good with identifying the minerals around the copper mines

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Welcome, Section10. I look forward to seeing your finds.

HH,
Pepper

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Welcome as you can see here..interests vary...we have some that like relics, some silver...some gold...some clad...whatever it takes good luck and if you can post some pics..does not have to be anything great...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread