greetings from Germany!

msk

Feb 2, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings!

Very, very glad to be here!

I've been after a treasure all my life and finally decided I'm gonna dig it up, and you guys are gonna help me!

I can't believe this community is so big, I'm really amazed and happy that it is and for the looks of it it's filled with nice happy-to-help people.

I don't know if this is the best space to post this, le me know and I'll post it somewhere else but this is the story:

My grandparents bought their farm in the 50s and stories of a hoard have always been around. It has an old colonial era house and it's in the middle of a valley where for many decades there was nothing around. Back in the old days (horse riding days) it provided a place for people to spend the night, and it did this for many years. (Clue number 1. Lots of people from all around came and went from this place)

No mystery that in those days people would burry and hide currency in and around the house. Just the fact that it's so old makes it a good place to look.

When my grandfather bought the place the previous owner was a madame head of a brothel in the city and had the place as a country getaway and would frequently have friends over to bet and play cards. The guy who would take care of the farm told my grandpa a lot of stories even one that involved this lady losing a bet and killing and burrying the guy under the house (when my grandpa bought the place it still had a dirt floor).

The supernatural starts to play a roll in all this now. Turns out my grandpa went to visit an old friend and his elderly mother was some kind of psychic because she described his new farm head to toes without ever being there. Furthermore she said that under some kind of larg rock there was a treasure. My grandpa looked for it but never found it...

Years later they had visit. a friend and his wife. The lady was a human metal detector (apparently that's a thing), the lady pointed out the place in the wall where there's supposed to be gold hidden. They never looked for it because they didn't want to damage the wall.

All these stories have been firing my imagination all my life but what really got me very enthusiastic about finding it was a few years back a friend of mine and I where drinking beers in the old house when he started to look really sick. I asked him what was wrong and he told me he was really sensitive to spirits and that there was a lot of dead people in that house. Furthermore he started to describe me the lives of previous owners or people who used to live there and ask me if the place was once a bank... No, how could it be a bank? I said. He explained that he saw people coming to leave money and gold here as if it was a bank. Well he was sweating cold and all stiff and I started to get worried so helped him out of there, he was having a hard time.

My mom says that she never understood why the previous owner cemented the floor of the enterance of the house since the place was kind of falling apart when her dad bought it. I mean, even the floor was dirt, why would she do that? She always suspected that that might be the rock the old lady was talking about?

One last thing... The previous owner had no intention of selling the farm, long story short she was trying to con my grandpa but he lawyered up and managed to keep it. He says she was crying her eyes out as if she lost something very valuble. This was one of maaaany farms and houses this lady had, she was rich. So why so heart broken about this particular place???

Sooo, thanks if you've made it this far. I guess what I need is some advice. What kind of equipment do I need to find a hoard possibly a few feet under ground or inside a wall, or even under a cement plaque?

Any advice of any kind is suuuuper welcome and of course I'll post pics of whatever I find!

Thanks in advance, I'm really excited!

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

El Toro

Greenie
Feb 2, 2018
SoCal
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, White's Goldmaster GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your story gives me goosebumps. Scary but promising. Good luck!

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Virginia, what an awesome story, looking forward to seeing what you find! Good luck and happy hunting

Relicific

Silver Member
Feb 2, 2017
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
X terra 705
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to Tnet from Canada

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Germany for information directly related to your country.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to the forum. Cool story. Look into the just released Minelab Equinox or Deus.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome from N.Mississippi and good luck.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Oklahoma!! Good Luck and Happy Hunting Just rent a two box and look for all the anomalies.....sounds like fun.

Last edited:

uglymailman

Bronze Member
Feb 3, 2010
Welcome from Missouri. What part of Germany are you in? Lot's of history there, not just buried hordes. German T-net'er Westfront is in North East Germany and finds lots of Roman stuff. Good luck.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum! :occasion14:

Great story, thank you for sharing! :icon_thumleft:

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
Greetings!

Very, very glad to be here!

I've been after a treasure all my life and finally decided I'm gonna dig it up, and you guys are gonna help me!

I can't believe this community is so big, I'm really amazed and happy that it is and for the looks of it it's filled with nice happy-to-help people.

I don't know if this is the best space to post this, le me know and I'll post it somewhere else but this is the story:

My grandparents bought their farm in the 50s and stories of a hoard have always been around. It has an old colonial era house and it's in the middle of a valley where for many decades there was nothing around. Back in the old days (horse riding days) it provided a place for people to spend the night, and it did this for many years. (Clue number 1. Lots of people from all around came and went from this place)

No mystery that in those days people would burry and hide currency in and around the house. Just the fact that it's so old makes it a good place to look.

When my grandfather bought the place the previous owner was a madame head of a brothel in the city and had the place as a country getaway and would frequently have friends over to bet and play cards. The guy who would take care of the farm told my grandpa a lot of stories even one that involved this lady losing a bet and killing and burrying the guy under the house (when my grandpa bought the place it still had a dirt floor).

The supernatural starts to play a roll in all this now. Turns out my grandpa went to visit an old friend and his elderly mother was some kind of psychic because she described his new farm head to toes without ever being there. Furthermore she said that under some kind of larg rock there was a treasure. My grandpa looked for it but never found it...

Years later they had visit. a friend and his wife. The lady was a human metal detector (apparently that's a thing), the lady pointed out the place in the wall where there's supposed to be gold hidden. They never looked for it because they didn't want to damage the wall.

All these stories have been firing my imagination all my life but what really got me very enthusiastic about finding it was a few years back a friend of mine and I where drinking beers in the old house when he started to look really sick. I asked him what was wrong and he told me he was really sensitive to spirits and that there was a lot of dead people in that house. Furthermore he started to describe me the lives of previous owners or people who used to live there and ask me if the place was once a bank... No, how could it be a bank? I said. He explained that he saw people coming to leave money and gold here as if it was a bank. Well he was sweating cold and all stiff and I started to get worried so helped him out of there, he was having a hard time.

My mom says that she never understood why the previous owner cemented the floor of the enterance of the house since the place was kind of falling apart when her dad bought it. I mean, even the floor was dirt, why would she do that? She always suspected that that might be the rock the old lady was talking about?

One last thing... The previous owner had no intention of selling the farm, long story short she was trying to con my grandpa but he lawyered up and managed to keep it. He says she was crying her eyes out as if she lost something very valuble. This was one of maaaany farms and houses this lady had, she was rich. So why so heart broken about this particular place???

Sooo, thanks if you've made it this far. I guess what I need is some advice. What kind of equipment do I need to find a hoard possibly a few feet under ground or inside a wall, or even under a cement plaque?

Any advice of any kind is suuuuper welcome and of course I'll post pics of whatever I find!

Thanks in advance, I'm really excited!
That was some intro, if I were you, I would get some beers and a sledge hammer. Anyway, welcome from the east coast!!

lookingharder

Feb 27, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master. Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Virginia. I spent 3 years at Bitburg. LOVED the country and wore out my old coin master. We have about 300 years of history to hunt here but you have thousands of years. Good hunting and keep us posted.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread