Greetings From Kennett Square PA!!

Dr Bob

Aug 31, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings Everyone!
I am a semiretired dentist who relocated from the Pocono Mountains of PA to Kennett Square PA. I have always been intrigued by the hobby of metal detecting and now with my new found freedom found time to pursue it. I purchased a Garrett AT Max and am having a great time with it. Kennett Square is located along the Brandywine Creek which has been the site of a few major Revolutionary battles. Unfortunately many of the battlefields are off limits to our hobby. I have however gained permission from a few farmers to search their fields. So far I have learned that
the Red Coats must have enjoyed Budweiser Beer since this is about all I have encovered!! LOL At any rate it’s a pleasure to be here and look forward to meeting many of you.

Dr Bob Starner
[email protected]
570-252-9280

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Bob from another resident of the great state of PA! Take a look at Forum: Pennsylvania for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to the great state of PA.

malenkai

May 4, 2016
Chester County, PA
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I Bob, I'm also in Chester County. Lots of good stuff to be found around here. Good luck.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T-Net from Michigan! Keep digging those targets and you will be rewarded!

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome! my grandmother lives in kennet square. You have some very very old history there including a stretch of route 1, one of the oldest roads in the us. Super jealous of you and your location.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan!
:occasion14:
:headbang:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome! My sister-n-law used to live on Sills Mill rd. Beautiful and historic area!:occasion14:

ConshyBoy

Sep 11, 2018
Conshohocken PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster 6000 Garrett Ace 400 BH Tracker 4 Vulcan 360 AT Pro Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Conshohocken pa

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard Bob! Here in Northern Virginia it's the Yankees who drink the Bud!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello Dr. Bob,

Welcome to the forum! Take your time and learn the machine and most important; enjoy the hobby. Good Luck and Happy Hunting! :occasion14:

Regards,

Doc

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also sent a FR hope you accept I like to share my finds and experiance. Tommy