Greetings from Massachusetts

RailgunSkye

Dec 16, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello a friend of mine told me about this (note the site but the activity itself) and seems pretty fun. After hearing about things he went and did decided to try it out myself. Would be lying if I said a certain video game did not all make me curious about it. The history aspect interests me too and so does the travelling and adventure. I know this is a bad time of the year to start due to cold weather but am going to try to practice and by spring hopefully get the hang of it.

finderskeepers

Jul 26, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Boxes on sticks, that go beep
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to the site and the hobby!! No such thing as a bad time to start...winter might cut down on time outside swinging a detector, but allows more time for gaining knowledge and research.

What part of Ma are you located. I'm in SE MA but soon to be moving a bit closer to central Ma near the RI border.

OP
OP
RailgunSkye

RailgunSkye

Dec 16, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the site and the hobby!! No such thing as a bad time to start...winter might cut down on time outside swinging a detector, but allows more time for gaining knowledge and research.

What part of Ma are you located. I'm in SE MA but soon to be moving a bit closer to central Ma near the RI border.

The Boston area

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come and good luck hunting ... :thumbsup:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Massachusetts for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread