IMGA0491.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,804
  • IMGA0475.JPG
    IMGA0475.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 1,787
Upvote 0
Re: Greetings from Russia

Stas:
First, let me welcome you to Treasure Net.
Second, let me say your finds are fantastic and may get you on the banner with your first posting.
The coin dates spread over 100 years. The amount of history at that site has to be tremendous, and noting the pic of the uncovered grave site and military items certainly suggests military action in the immediate area.
Is the Red Star attached to a tank turret by any chance?
Those are all great finds.
What is the history on your site?
Don....... (I'll try it in Russian; please forgive any errors.)
Stas:
Сначала, позвольте мне приветствовать Вас, чтобы Дорожить Сетью.
Во вторых, позвольте мне говорить ваш, находит, являются фантастическими и может получить Вас на баннере с вашей первой регистрацией.
Даты монеты распространяют более чем 100 лет. Количество истории на том участке должно быть огромным, и замечание фильма открытого серьезного участка и военных пунктов конечно предлагает военные действия в непосредственной области.
Красная Звезда приложена к башенке резервуара случайно?
Те - все великое, находит.
Какова история на вашем участке?
Дон .......

Sorry, I can't write in the Russian language, but welcome. What a variation of finds you have. I have no idea as to
dates/etc, but quite a varied amount of finds. And the uncovered graves......do you report these to any authorities that
might be qualified to look for descendents of those who were buried? Perhaps it would bring closure to some family
members. I hunt in S. Korea, and for sure, if I came across bones like that, I would immediately HAVE TO/WANT TO
notify the proper authorities, so proper disposition of the bones can be made, i.e. they can be properly buried, after being
identified.
Again, welcome to T-Net, the best net of our hobby. (By the way, those must be pictures taken at a warmer time......
if it were now, you should be up to your knees in snow.)

That grave photo is pretty intense... :o
Welcome to T-Net!!

Bran <><

Welcome to the forum, some neat looking finds. But what's up with the grave? :icon_scratch:

Welcome to TreasureNet !

Nice Finds !

No Bones Please :wink:

Unsere Stadt ist reich istoriey.Zdes wurden Kriege mit den Schweden, Finnen, nemtsami.Okolo Cape Kreuzzug gab es eine große Schlacht der beiden Flotten Schweden und Rossii.Mnozhestvo Schiffe wurden versenkt. Star auf dem Stein ist die Erinnerung an russische Geheimdienst-Offizier, der während des Großen Vaterländischen Krieges gegen Deutschland gestorben.

Attachments

• 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 1,732
  • IMGA0471.JPG
    IMGA0471.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 1,715
  • 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 1,739
  •  замок.jpg
    замок.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 1,736

pepperj said:
Welcome to the forum, some neat looking finds. But what's up with the grave? :icon_scratch:
There are many mass graves in Russia. Today it's not the "friendliset" place in the world, Stalin era could only be described a unbelievable. The Famines, flu, political killings etc in the first half of the century probably number close to 50 million. Digging a hole and finding bones there is, not to sound mean, would be about our equlivalent of finding what we call 'can slaw'- you just can't get around it. the Ukraine and areas west of Moscow and St.Petersburg also have the lovely addition of several million killed in the Nazi campaign to take both the afformentioned cities. My family is from that area but escaped just prior to the war but still suffered at the hands of Stalin, Kruschev and that twisted ^&% Beria.
In short, digging bones can't really be avoided.

GaB

Our city is rich istoriey.Zdes were war with the Swedes, Finns, nemtsami.Okolo Cape crusade there was a great battle of the two navies of Sweden and Rossii.Mnozhestvo ships were sunk. Star on the stone is the memory of Russian intelligence officer who died during the Great Patriotic War against Germany.I apologize for writing in German translator and has chosen the wrong language :-\

I believe that's the Vyborg Castle in one pic. Yes, your area is rich in history; located north of St. Petersburg near the Finnish border; previously claimed by the Finns, Swedes and now Russia. As noted above, I doubt you can do much metal detecting in your current weather, but I'm sure you're looking forward to the springtime.

Ask us Yes it is winter and snow, all covered with snow. But we are still waiting for spring, do not miss exploring the archives. We plan our future actions.

Welcome to TreasureNet and thank you for sharing your great finds with us. :hello2:

Best Wishes,

Buckleboy

Greetings from USA ,Stas,Wecome to Treasure Net , :o Great finds!! :headbang: :headbang:

Welcome to the forum. Very nice finds and pictures, be careful with those grenades! Look forward to more of your finds when you can get out detecting. HH, Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back